Boldest Bhojpuri Bombardment by Sonu Tiwari

Guyz recently i heard in News about the Vulgarity in Bhojpuri Songs, then Weird lyrics, Cheap & Ugly models, bad Video quality came to my mind like in my earlier post I have been Posted, I had this Streotype image in mind about Bhojpuri Songs but recently somebody told me to
 watch “Singer Sonu Tiwari’s Video Songs” & I really enjoyed, obviously the Model is same in every Video but Looks far better than others, Video quality is now pretty good, & like always Lyrics are the “Centre of attraction” in Bhojpuri Songs.




































1 comments:

  1. SPINING WITH Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide
    You may is titanium a conductor have tried this product to reduce babyliss pro titanium straightener the irritation caused by your body's exposure benjamin moore titanium to capsaicin. In fact, it is an effective ford titanium ecosport alternative to a typical chemical $4.00 · ‎In stock titanium trim hair cutter reviews

    ReplyDelete